Very similar to Mallard Cottage this house is furnished and equipped to the highest standard allowing you to relax and enjoy your surroundings and holiday to the fullest. All bedding, towels, electricity, central heating, sample toiletries, a small supply of domestic goods (toilet rolls, dishwasher powder, washing-up liquid etc.) & unlimited Wi-Fi are included in the price. In winter a starter pack of wood is available for the wood-burning stove, with further wood available to be purchased.
A fresh flower arrangement and complimentary starter supplies will be awaiting you on arrival along with tea/coffee and a selection of homemade baking.
For the young at heart a guided tour of our farm is available on request, where children can visit our prize-winning herd of pedigree Limousin cattle herd and see the day to day running of a working farm, however, they must be supervised at all times by an adult when on the farm.
2 Flexi bedrooms – can be made up as either single or super-king sized beds - Sleeps 4.
Oil fired central heating with underfloor heating in all rooms.
Travel cot and high chair available on request.
This comprises a large open plan fitted kitchen, dining and living area, with triple bi-fold doors that open out on to a private garden patio with spectacular views.
The lounge part is equipped with the following:
• 3-seater leather sofa bed.
• 2-seater leather sofa.
• Hwam wood burning stove.
• Smart 42” LED Television with digital Freeview channels, built-in Wi-Fi and Netflix film channel.
• Blu-ray DVD player.
• Panasonic CD player with DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity.
• Wii Games console and a selection of games.
• Selection of games, books, DVD's, local maps and plenty of tourist information.
The kitchen part is fully equipped with modern appliances that include:
• Integrated AEG fridge.
• Integrated AEG freezer.
• Integrated AEG slim dishwasher.
• AEG Microwave/Grill.
• AEG Ceramic Hob.
• AEG Oven/Grill.
• Dualit 4 Slice Toaster and Kettle.
• Expresso coffee maker – as an extra we can arrange for your choice of coffee to be delivered for your arrival if required.
In between the kitchen and lounge area is the dining table able to seat 6 persons.
• These both have zip and link beds, which can be made up as either two single beds or converted into super-king size on your request.
• Two bed-side tables,
• Alarm clocks are available in both bedrooms.
• Both bedrooms have ample storage in a freestanding wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• A smart TV is also available to be located in the bedroom of your choice.
• All windows in the bedrooms have blackout blinds and curtains.
• Hairdryers in each room.
• Excellent Grohe rain spray shower with coordinated hand and head shower.
• Large separate bath.
• Large landscape mirror featuring LED lighting, heated pad, shaving socket and on/off sensor function.
• Large heated towel rail.
• AEG washer/dryer.
• Iron and Ironing board.
• Cordless Gtech Hoover.
• Inside collapsible clothes airer.
• Combi hot water and central heating boiler.
• 6 person private hot tub.
• Fully landscaped garden.
• Charcoal Barbeque, with a starter pack of charcoal and firelighters provided.
• Patio area with table and four chairs.
• Enclosed garden.
• Large lawn area.
• Wooden bench
• Off-road parking for three vehicles.
• Access Ramp.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
Nearest beach: St Andrews
Will consider: Corporate lets, Long lets and Short breaks
Suitable for people with restricted mobility and wheelchair access
Nearest Supermarket: Morrisons less than 1 Mile away
No smoking at this property
The breakage deposit of £100 is refunded after stay assuming no major breakages or excessive cleaning is required ie. more than 4 hours cleaning time.