Very similar to Mallard Cottage this house is furnished and equipped to the highest standard allowing you to relax and enjoy your surroundings and holiday to the fullest. All bedding, towels, electricity, central heating, sample toiletries, a small supply of domestic goods (toilet rolls, dishwasher powder, washing-up liquid etc.) & unlimited Wi-Fi are included in the price. In winter a starter pack of wood is available for the wood-burning stove, with further wood available to be purchased.
A fresh flower arrangement and a small complimentary basket will be awaiting you on arrival along with tea/coffee and a selection of home made baking.
For the young at heart a guided tour of our farm is available on request, where children can visit our prize winning herd of pedigree Limousin cattle herd and see the day to day running of a working farm, however they must be supervised at all times by an adult when on the farm.
2 Flexi bedrooms – can be made up as either single or super-king sized beds
Sleeps 4 (+ 2 on sofa bed).
Oil fired central heating with under floor heating in living area and adjustable radiators with thermostats in bedrooms.
Travel cot, high chair and child car seat available on request.
One well behaved pet by arrangement (to be kept in the living area of the cottage).
This comprises a large open plan fitted kitchen, dining and living area, with triple bi-fold doors that open out on to a private garden patio with spectacular views.
The lounge part is equipped with the following:
• 3-seater leather sofa bed.
• 2-seater leather sofa.
• Hwam wood burning stove.
• LG smart 42” LED 3D Television with digital Freeview channels, built in Wi-Fi and Netflix film channel.
• LG Blu-ray DVD player.
• Sony CD player with DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity and iPad/iPod docking facilities.
• Wii Games console and a selection of games.
• Selection of games, books, DVD's, local maps and plenty of tourist information.
The kitchen part is fully equipped with modern appliances that include:
• Integrated AEG fridge.
• Integrated AEG freezer.
• Integrated AEG slim dishwasher.
• AEG Microwave/Grill.
• AEG Ceramic Hob.
• AEG Oven/Grill.
• Dualit 4 slice Toaster and Kettle.
• Expresso coffee maker – as an extra we can arrange for your choice of coffee to be delivered for your arrival if required.
In between the kitchen and lounge area is the dining table able to seat 6 persons.
• These both have zip and link beds, which can be made up as either singles or converted in to super-king size on your request.
• One bedside table is provided if beds are made up as twins, two bedside tables are provided if beds are made up as super-kings.
• Radio alarm clocks are available in both bedrooms.
• One bedroom has a fully fitted wardrobe with excellent storage facilities; the other has ample storage in a freestanding wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• A combi TV/DVD is also available to be located in the bedroom of your choice.
• All windows in the bedrooms have blackout curtains; in addition the south facing windows have blackout roman blinds.
• Hairdryers in each room.
• Excellent Grohe rain spray shower with coordinated hand and head shower.
• Large separate bath.
• Large landscape mirror featuring LED lightning, Heated Pad, shaving socket and on/off sensor function.
• Large heated towel rail.
• Indesit washer/dryer.
• Iron and Ironing board.
• Cordless Gtech Hoover.
• Inside collapsible clothes airer.
• Combi hot water and central heating boiler.
• Patio area with table and four chairs.
• Fully landscaped garden.
• Charcoal Barbeque, with starter pack of charcoal and firelighters provided.
• Wooden bench.
• Enclosed garden.
• Large lawn area.
• Washing line.
• Off-road parking for three vehicles.
• Access ramp.
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms
Nearest beach: St Andrews
Will consider: Corporate lets, Long lets and Short breaks
Suitable for people with restricted mobility and wheelchair access
Nearest Supermarket: Morrisons less than 1 Mile away
Notes: May take pets - please enquire
No smoking at this property